Grisportsafety.eu gebruikt cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek bij Grisport voor u nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Met deze cookies kunnen wij en derde partijen uw internetgedrag binnen en buiten onze website volgen en verzamelen. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan uw interesses. Door verder gebruik te maken van deze website gaat u hiermee akkoord. Meer weten? Bekijk onze cookiepagina.
Allshoes Benelux B.V.: Privacy Statement
This statement explains how we collect and use your personal information. Personal information is information that can identify you – for example your name, email address or mobile phone number. Your personal information is an important asset for us and we aim to use it responsibly and to keep it secure. If you want to know more about how we use your personal information, please contact us. Please find the contact details below.
This Privacy Statement applies to:
- Potential customers, customers and business relationships of Allshoes Benelux B.V.;
- Other parties with whom Allshoes Benelux B.V does business, such as suppliers of Allshoes Benelux B.V;
Which personal data do we process?
Allshoes Benelux B.V. will only process those personal data which are needed for our services, being for example the following data:
- Standard data related to your identity (name and address details), email address and other contact details;
- Date and place of birth, age and gender;
- Bank account;
- Personal data obtained from the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce and the Land Registry Office;
- Any other personal data (than mentioned above) that require processing by virtue of the law.
When do we collect your personal information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
What do we use your personal information for?
Allshoes Benelux B.V. processes your (personal) data since this is necessary in relation to our (business) activities and to provide our services. Hence, we use your personal information for various purposes in this respect, including:
- Administrative Purposes;
- Taking and fulfilling orders;
- Processing payments and making payments;
- Communicating with you;
- Keeping accounts and other business records;
- Carrying out marketing, electronic or otherwise;
- Complying with legal or regulatory requirements;
- Dealing with complaints or queries from our customers;
- Maintaining a (business) network;
- Improving the quality of our product and service information and performing targeted marketing campaigns as well as (market) research;
- Generating data analytics to monitor and improve the performance of our website.
We believe that it is in our legitimate interests, or is necessary for the performance of a contract, to collect and use personal information to operate our business and to provide a service that you have requested. In some cases, we may be under a legal duty to use or disclose personal information, for example to comply with a request from an official body.
How do we process your personal information?
Allshoes Benelux B.V. considers the protection of personal data important. Allshoes Benelux B.V. processes all kinds of (personal) data, as efficiently and carefully as possible, in accordance with the GDPR. This means that:
- We process personal data in accordance with the purpose for which the data is collected, as mentioned in this Privacy Statement;
- Processing of personal data is limited to the data that is required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- We ask for consent as far as necessary to process the personal data;
- We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data;
- We do not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data is collected;
- We inform you about your rights regarding personal data.
Personal data will only be processed in accordance with (one of) the legal grounds as mentioned in the GDPR, being:
- Performance of an agreement with suppliers;
- Compliance with a legal obligation;
- A legitimate interest.
Do we share your personal information?
We may share your personal information, but this will be done on a ‘need to know’ basis and only where it is necessary to do so or where we are required to share information. We may share personal information, for example, when we buy or sell any businesses or assets. We aim to put the necessary safeguards in place to ensure that personal information that the company is legally responsible for remains properly protected and is used appropriately when in the hands of a third-party.
Do we transfer personal information overseas?
Sometimes we may need to send personal information overseas, for example as part of the fulfilment of an order. When we have to do this, we aim to put the necessary safeguards in place to ensure that the information remains properly protected and is used appropriately wherever it is located geographically.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We aim to keep your information not longer than necessary for our business needs and in compliance with any legal or regulatory duties to retain personal information for a particular period. However long we retain personal information for, we will make sure it is subject to appropriate security.
How do we secure your personal information?
We will do everything within our power to secure your personal data as much as possible in order to prevent unlawful use such as unauthorised access, undesirable disclosure and unauthorised amendment or loss. We do so by means of physical, administrative, organisational and technical measures. If and insofar as personal data are passed on to processors that provide services or perform assignments on behalf of Allshoes Benelux B.V., Allshoes Benelux B.V. has agreed with them that they will also optimally secure the personal data.
We scan our website on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit as safe as possible.
We use Malware Scanning:
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when users place orders and when they enter, submit, or access their information to maintain the safety of their personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
What rights do you have over your personal information?
You enjoy, among other things, the following rights:
- To obtain a copy of your personal information or to have it transferred to another organisation.
- To have any inaccurate personal information corrected.
- To have your personal information erased if its retention is no longer justified.
- To have the use of your personal information restricted – i.e. not accessed or used.
- To object to your personal information being processed.
We will always give you the rights that you are legally entitled to but the rights set out above are qualified ones. Any requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Please refer to the contact details below if you would like to inspect your overall data processing and/or you would like to transfer, change or remove data you are unable to edit yourself.
Do we use automated decision-making?
We carry out automated decision-making when you use our website. This involves providing content to you based on your online behaviour. This allows us to display content that is relevant to you.
Do we use your personal information for marketing?
Yes, we may use your personal information to carry out marketing but we only contact people who want to receive marketing. If you object to marketing – whether electronic or otherwise – please let us know and we will stop contacting you.
What are cookies?
You can block cookies by adjusting your browser settings. However, if you choose to block all cookies you may not be able to access all, or parts, of our site and some features will not work properly.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in a place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt-out page or by permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle do-not-track signals?
We honor do-not-track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do-Not-Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
Yes, it’s important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information and respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
Whenever we send an email, we agree to the following:
• do NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Who can you complain to if you have a concern?
If you have any concerns about the way we handle your personal information, please contact us in the first instance using the contact details below and we will do our best to help you. You can contact us in the following ways:
- By sending a letter to Allshoes Benelux, Barnsteenstraat 1a, 1812SE Alkmaar, or;
- an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or;
- by telephone at telephone number +31 (0)72 540 2716.
Allshoes Benelux B.V. strives to respond to the request as soon as possible, but in any event within four weeks after receipt. Allshoes Benelux B.V. furthermore draws your attention to the possibility of filing a complaint with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl), if the above does not lead to the desired result.
Updating this statement
Any disputes that arise from this Privacy Notice are governed by Dutch law.
Please contact us if you want to know more about how we handle your personal information.
[Allshoes Benelux B.V., Barnsteenstraat 1A, 1812SE Alkmaar – E.G. GENERAL email@example.com]